Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Thanksgiving Dining with Divas

I get the privilege of eating dinner with three of my college friends every month. We call it Dining with Divas, which is so fitting! lol It is always a blessing to see these girls. This month was my turn to have it at my house and cook. My sweet Kim asked for pumpkin pancakes so that is how the menu started!
So I found these cute Oreo turkeys on Pinterest at http://www.ourbestbites.com/2010/11/oreo-turkeys-and-cookie-pilgrim-hats/turkeys-and-cookie-pilgrim-hats/. They are super cute! :) Mine need a little work but i ran out of time.
I also had raspberries with chocolate chips in them for an appetizer and they were really good!
It was a fun night of food and laughter!

1 comment:

  1. I had such a good time with you!!! I can't wait to see you in December! Love you lady!

    ReplyDelete