Thursday, October 20, 2011

Fall Yarn Wreath




I once again, got my inspiration from Pinterst. http://pinterest.com/pin/278563508/






It is very simple to make. And you can customate it in any way that you want. So here were my steps:





1. Go buy yarn (I choose a solid brown and yellow and a muti-color yarn)




2. I then went to the dollar store and got some foliage. I also found the cross in Hobby Lobby for 40% off.

3. Start with a plain foam wreath from a craft store. Mark the section so you will know when to change yarn colors. (This is not necesary when only using one color.)



4. Then WRAP! I actually does not take that long. Start by hot gluing the yarn in the back and you will have to glue every time you switch colors.


5. Then simply emblesish however you wish. Its really simple and the possiblities are endless!







1 comment:

  1. The top color in the X pattern totally makes it. I love fall colors! Great job!

    ReplyDelete